WaterTech’s Combination Physical Therapy Bath has been developed for the individual who wants or needs an intensive air and high pressure hydrotherapy massage. The bath can be filled with either HOT or COLD water to help in the treatment of postoperative orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric disabilities, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or any type of spine or musculoskeletal pain.
The bathtub can easily be incorporated into any new home, addition or remodeling project. All electrical components are standard 115 Volt. The baths 43 jets are powered by 2 pumps and a hot air blower. Pumps and blower are all variable speed. An electric heater is factory installed and insures the temperature of the water used to fill the tub will remain constant.
The 6642 combination Physical Therapy tub has 24 air injectors with 168 air ports in the floor of the bath. Each injector has a built-in check valve to keep water from entering air lines. This system has it’s own controls.
An ozonator is installed on all baths which insures bacteria is destroyed immediately if the bather accidentally discharges into the water.
Each bath is shipped with a FREE rotary drain overflow assembly that allows the tubs overflow to be closed to increase the water depth by 4 inches.
Durable scratch resistant high gloss acrylic surface (LIFETIME warranty) . All electrical devices have a chord and plug. Each electrical device requires a dedicated GFIC circuit. Steel reinforced tub bottom.
Optional finishes for the jets and the Overflow/Drain are Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Brass.
**Other Physical Therapy Bath models are available in various shapes and sizes. For pricing call 1-888-795-7480 Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm-Sat 8:30 until 11:30 EST**
- Size: 66”X42”
- 2 factory installed variable speed 3HP pump- 9.9A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- A 1HP variable speed 300 Watt Blower Heater–6.8A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- In-Line water heater - 1.5 KW, 12.5A, 120Volt
- Ozonator - 15A, 120Volt
- 43 Hydrotherapy Jets (Chrome Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- 24 Air Injectors (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- Two 3 Speed pump controllers (low-medium-high)
- Material: Acrylic (Durable scratch resistant surface)(Lifetime Warranty)
- Waterlines are rigid PV pipe (No flex hose)
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
- 130lbs shipping weight (price does not include shipping)
- Physical therapy tubs may require additional space beyond its top perimeter for installation. ALWAYS measure tub before building tub cabinet.
- * Requires additional space for remotely located blower.*
Available in various sizes & Shapes. Call for pricing.
At WaterTech Whirlpools we ship our quality tubs across the United States using only the top freight lines to ensure your whirlpool tub gets to you on time and in the same condition as when it left our factory floor.
The following are normal shipping times; please call for current shipping rates (subject to change). Please note that shipping is NOT included in the price of each tub. Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-800-289-8827 for our Quick Ship service.
Precautions & Installation Tips
- Do not lift or carry the whirlpool tub by the supply or return pipes - they could break or spring leaks.
- You must install a mortar bed beneath your tub to meet code and warranty requirements.
- An access opening large enough to service your pump must be installed to meet code requirements.
- Do not frame your whirlpool tub enclosure until you have your tub on the job site.
- Carpenters, plumbers, and tile installers should verify all dimensions to ensure that the tub enclosure is properly sized for your whirlpool tub.
- Detailed installation instructions are available on the installation page of this site.
- Re-test your whirlpool tub for leaks or construction damage before you enclose your tub.
Reliable trucking (freight) companies have been selected by WaterTech Whirlpools to deliver each new Whirlpool Bath. WaterTech Whirlpools packages each bath individually to ensure safe delivery to each customer. The freight carrier will notify customer and schedule a delivery time after the bath leaves our manufacturing facility. Call WaterTech Whirlpools if you have any questions (i.e. price, product, technical, shipping etc.) Phone 1-800-289-8827, Fax: 423-926-6438 email at email@example.com.
INSPECTION AND CLAIMS PROCEDURE: Follow the steps below to eliminate any questions about who is responsible for visible or concealed damage that may have occurred in shipping. Examine the shipping box for signs of damage or mishandling, i.e. staples pulled loose, flaps unglued, punches to the box, severe indentations, or crushed corners. If the box is damaged, the delivery person and receiving person / Consignee must note the damage to the box on delivery paperwork before opening the box. Open the box and inspect the tub for damage. If damage is found, call WaterTech Whirlpools at 1-800-289-8827 before accepting tub. Minor defects such as scuffs, scratches, etc… can be easily taken care of by one of our service people. All issues need to be resolved before signing delivery paperwork.
CONCEALED DAMAGE: WaterTech Whirlpools allows the consignee / owner no more than 48 hours from time of receipt to inspect and report any concealed damage (i.e. leaks, broken pipes, etc…) or shortages of merchandise ordered (i.e. heater, drain, jet trim, etc…). Report concealed damage and shortage to Americas Best Whirlpools 1-800-289-8827.
FAILURE OF THE CONSIGNEE TO INSPECT AND REPORT ANY CONCEALED DAMAGE WITHIN THE 48 HOUR PERIOD PLACES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGE ON THE CONSIGNEE.
PRE-TEST YOUR TUB: You must pretest your tub for leaks within 48 hours of receipt. WaterTech Whirlpools tubs go through rigorous testing for plumbing leaks and proper operation prior to shipping, but as a secondary precaution, the tub must be re-tested for leaks and proper operation within the allotted 48 hours and before installation. Test your tub in a location that will not be damaged by spilled water such as a basement, driveway, or a garage. Pre-testing your tub allows you to find any plumbing connections that might have worked loose during shipping.
HOW TO PRE-TEST YOUR TUB: Place your tub on a firm flat surface, make sure top of tub is level in all directions. Tape over the drain. Fill with water to 1 or 2 inches above the highest jet. Plug the motor into a GFCI protected outlet, and with the pump running, check all pipes and fittings for moisture. If no leaks are found, remove tape over drain and check for proper drainage. If all is correct, you may continue the Installation process.
IF ANY PROBLEMS ARE DISCOVERED DO NOT INSTALL THE TUB UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH A WATERTECH WHIRLPOOLS REPRESENTATIVE AT 1-800-289-8827