This is an exciting new luxurious foot bath and whirlpool bath combination. The 7244 FB Elite whirlpool bathtub brings the benefits of physical therapy directly in to your home with two distinct bathing areas. Both areas have their own whirlpool systems with their own controls jets and pumps. One is for a full body massage, and a second is a seated area with a separate massage system just for your feet and ankles. The foot bath can be filled in less than two minutes to receive a soothing foot massage.
A three speed control ( high, medium or low) comes standard on all baths and the bather can control the pressure and flow to all jets simultaneously. All back and neck jets are recessed in all whirlpool, combination and air baths. A free pulsating jet, interchangeable with any jet in the tub, is provided with each bath and can be changed out in a matter of seconds and delivers a rotating – pulsating massage action usually only found in hot tubs and spas.
A galvanized steel base (no wood or plastic) provide for a solid no flex floor. The baths acrylic shell and 3HP pump carry LIFETIME warranties and all water lines are of Rigid PVC pipe. Watertech’s optional Fill and Drain faucet is extremely popular on all our baths and only available from Watertech.
Watertech is dedicated to serving you with reliability and integrity. If you are remodeling a bathroom, adding a bath to your existing home, or building a new residence, a Watertech bath will add a touch of luxury and elegance to your home.
- Size: 72" x 44"
- FREE! Pulsating Jet - Interchangeable with any jet neck, back, foot, etc. ($55.00 Value)
- Pump: Two 9 amp Lifetime Warranty
- Hydrotherapy Spa Jets: 14
- Operating Level: 59 gallons bathing area, 8 gallons footbath
- Includes on/off switch
- Includes 3 speed pressure controller (A $75 value)
- Plumbed completely with rigid schedule 40 PVC pipe (no flex hose)
- Shipping Weight: 210 lbs; please call for shipping rates to your location
- An extended spout is needed if spout is wall mounted
- Drain included in tub price - specify finish
- Tub shown with optional polished brass trim
- Optional knee therapy system includes 4 jets, 1HP pump (lifetime warranty), three speed control, on/off switch, and safety suction. Price: $395
At WaterTech Whirlpools we ship our quality tubs across the United States using only the top freight lines to ensure your whirlpool tub gets to you on time and in the same condition as when it left our factory floor.
The following are normal shipping times; please call for current shipping rates (subject to change). Please note that shipping is NOT included in the price of each tub. Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-800-289-8827 for our Quick Ship service.
Precautions & Installation Tips
- Do not lift or carry the whirlpool tub by the supply or return pipes - they could break or spring leaks.
- You must install a mortar bed beneath your tub to meet code and warranty requirements.
- An access opening large enough to service your pump must be installed to meet code requirements.
- Do not frame your whirlpool tub enclosure until you have your tub on the job site.
- Carpenters, plumbers, and tile installers should verify all dimensions to ensure that the tub enclosure is properly sized for your whirlpool tub.
- Detailed installation instructions are available on the installation page of this site.
- Re-test your whirlpool tub for leaks or construction damage before you enclose your tub.
Reliable trucking (freight) companies have been selected by WaterTech Whirlpools to deliver each new Whirlpool Bath. WaterTech Whirlpools packages each bath individually to ensure safe delivery to each customer. The freight carrier will notify customer and schedule a delivery time after the bath leaves our manufacturing facility. Call WaterTech Whirlpools if you have any questions (i.e. price, product, technical, shipping etc.) Phone 1-800-289-8827, Fax: 423-926-6438 email at email@example.com.
INSPECTION AND CLAIMS PROCEDURE: Follow the steps below to eliminate any questions about who is responsible for visible or concealed damage that may have occurred in shipping. Examine the shipping box for signs of damage or mishandling, i.e. staples pulled loose, flaps unglued, punches to the box, severe indentations, or crushed corners. If the box is damaged, the delivery person and receiving person / Consignee must note the damage to the box on delivery paperwork before opening the box. Open the box and inspect the tub for damage. If damage is found, call WaterTech Whirlpools at 1-800-289-8827 before accepting tub. Minor defects such as scuffs, scratches, etc… can be easily taken care of by one of our service people. All issues need to be resolved before signing delivery paperwork.
CONCEALED DAMAGE: WaterTech Whirlpools allows the consignee / owner no more than 48 hours from time of receipt to inspect and report any concealed damage (i.e. leaks, broken pipes, etc…) or shortages of merchandise ordered (i.e. heater, drain, jet trim, etc…). Report concealed damage and shortage to Americas Best Whirlpools 1-800-289-8827.
FAILURE OF THE CONSIGNEE TO INSPECT AND REPORT ANY CONCEALED DAMAGE WITHIN THE 48 HOUR PERIOD PLACES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGE ON THE CONSIGNEE.
PRE-TEST YOUR TUB: You must pretest your tub for leaks within 48 hours of receipt. WaterTech Whirlpools tubs go through rigorous testing for plumbing leaks and proper operation prior to shipping, but as a secondary precaution, the tub must be re-tested for leaks and proper operation within the allotted 48 hours and before installation. Test your tub in a location that will not be damaged by spilled water such as a basement, driveway, or a garage. Pre-testing your tub allows you to find any plumbing connections that might have worked loose during shipping.
HOW TO PRE-TEST YOUR TUB: Place your tub on a firm flat surface, make sure top of tub is level in all directions. Tape over the drain. Fill with water to 1 or 2 inches above the highest jet. Plug the motor into a GFCI protected outlet, and with the pump running, check all pipes and fittings for moisture. If no leaks are found, remove tape over drain and check for proper drainage. If all is correct, you may continue the Installation process.
IF ANY PROBLEMS ARE DISCOVERED DO NOT INSTALL THE TUB UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH A WATERTECH WHIRLPOOLS REPRESENTATIVE AT 1-800-289-8827