WaterTech’s Physical Therapy Bath has been developed for the individual who wants or needs an intensive high pressure hydrotherapy massage. The bath can be filled with either HOT or COLD water to help in the treatment of postoperative orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric disabilities, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or any type of spine or musculoskeletal pain.
The bathtub can easily be incorporated into any new home, addition or remodeling project. All electrical components are standard 115 Volt. The baths 43 jets are powered by 2 pumps and a hot air blower. Pumps and blower are all variable speed. An electric heater is factory installed and insures the temperature of the water used to fill the tub will remain constant.
An ozonator is installed on all baths which insures bacteria is destroyed immediately if the bather accidentally discharges into the water.
Each bath is shipped with a FREE rotary drain overflow assembly that allows the tubs overflow to be closed to increase the water depth by 4 inches.
Durable scratch resistant high gloss acrylic surface (LIFETIME warranty) . All electrical devices have a chord and plug. Each electrical device requires a dedicated GFIC circuit. Steel reinforced tub bottom.
Optional finishes for the jets and the Overflow/Drain are Chrome, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Brass.
**Other Physical Therapy Bath models are available in various shapes and sizes. For pricing call 1-888-795-7480 Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm-Sat 8:30 until 11:30 EST**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Available in various sizes & Shapes. Call for pricing.
- Size: 60”X32”
- 2 factory installed variable speed 3HP pumps - 9 Amp, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- A variable speed 300 Watt Blower Heater–6.8A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- In-Line water heater - 1.5 KW, 12.5A, 120Volt
- Ozonator - 15A, 120Volt
- 43 Hydrotherapy Jets (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- Two 3 Speed pump controllers (low-medium-high)
- Material: Acrylic (Durable scratch resistant surface)(Lifetime Warranty)
- Waterlines are rigid PV pipe (No flex hose)
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
- 150lbs shipping weight (price does not include shipping)
- Physical therapy tubs may require additional space beyond its top perimeter for installation. ALWAYS measure tub before building tub cabinet.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.