WaterTech’s Combination Physical Therapy Bath has been developed for the individual who wants or needs an intensive air and high-pressure hydrotherapy massage. The bath can be filled with either HOT or COLD water to help in the treatment of postoperative orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric disabilities, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or any type of spine or musculoskeletal pain. The bathtub can easily be incorporated into any new home, addition, or remodeling project. All electrical components are standard 115 Volt. The baths 43 jets are powered by 1 pump and a hot air blower. Pumps and blowers are all variable speeds. An electric heater is factory installed and ensures the temperature of the water used to fill the tub will remain constant. The 6642 combination Physical Therapy tub has 24 air injectors with 168 airports on the floor of the bath. Each injector has a built-in check valve to keep water from entering airlines. This system has its own controls. An Ozonator is installed on all baths which ensure bacteria is destroyed immediately if the bather accidentally discharges into the water. Each bath is shipped with a FREE rotary drain overflow assembly that allows the tub’s overflow to be closed to increase the water depth by 4 inches. Durable scratch-resistant high gloss acrylic surface (LIFETIME warranty). All electrical devices have a cord and plug. Each electrical device requires a dedicated GFIC circuit. Steel reinforced tub bottom. Optional finishes for the jets are white or chrome and the Overflow/Drain is chrome.
** Other Physical Therapy Bath models are available in various shapes and sizes. For pricing call 1-888-795-7480 Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm -Sat 8:30 until 11:30 EST**Specification Sheets
Available in various sizes & Shapes. Call for pricing.
- 1 factory installed variable speed pump – 13 Amp, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- A variable speed 300 Watt Blower Heater–6.8A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- In-Line water heater – 1.5 KW, 12.5A, 120Volt
- Ozonator – 1A, 120Volt
- 43 Hydrotherapy Jets (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- 24 Air Injectors (White Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- Two 3 Speed pump controllers (low-medium-high)
- Material: Acrylic (Durable scratch resistant surface)(Lifetime Warranty)
- Waterlines are rigid PV pipe (No flex hose)
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
130lbs shipping weight (price does not include shipping)
Physical therapy tubs may require additional space beyond its top perimeter for installation. ALWAYS measure the tub before building the tub cabinet.
* Requires additional space for the remotely located blower.*