A beautifully designed C7248 combination bathtub allows two bathers to sit side-by-side with each bather having their own recessed back jets. A curved lumbar support and sculptured arm rests gives each bather complete comfort with lots of room in this popular two person tub. Watertech also designed soap dishes and a full width acrylic headrest for this bath to be top in its design and comfort.
- Size: 72" x 48"
- FREE! Pulsating Jet - Interchangeable with any jet neck, back, foot, etc. ($55.00 Value)
- Pump Size: 7 Amp Lifetime Warranty
- Blower Size: 8 Amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Hydrotherapy Spa Jets: 8
- Air Injectors: 210 air ports from 30 injectors
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system. Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.
- Min/Max gallons vary, depending on bather size
- Includes on/off air switch
- Includes 3 speed pressure controller (A $75 value)
- All water lines are plumbed completely with rigid schedule 40 PVC pipe (no flex hose)
- Shipping Weight: 169 lbs (price does not include shipping)
- Tub shown with optional polished brass trim; additional photos show tub with whirlpool jets only.
At WaterTech Whirlpools we ship our quality tubs across the United States using only the top freight lines to ensure your whirlpool tub gets to you on time and in the same condition as when it left our factory floor.
The following are normal shipping times; please call for current shipping rates (subject to change). Please note that shipping is NOT included in the price of each tub. Regular delivery time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 5 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 1-800-289-8827 for our Quick Ship service.
Precautions & Installation Tips
- Do not lift or carry the whirlpool tub by the supply or return pipes - they could break or spring leaks.
- You must install a mortar bed beneath your tub to meet code and warranty requirements.
- An access opening large enough to service your pump must be installed to meet code requirements.
- Do not frame your whirlpool tub enclosure until you have your tub on the job site.
- Carpenters, plumbers, and tile installers should verify all dimensions to ensure that the tub enclosure is properly sized for your whirlpool tub.
- Detailed installation instructions are available on the installation page of this site.
- Re-test your whirlpool tub for leaks or construction damage before you enclose your tub.
Reliable trucking (freight) companies have been selected by WaterTech Whirlpools to deliver each new Whirlpool Bath. WaterTech Whirlpools packages each bath individually to ensure safe delivery to each customer. The freight carrier will notify customer and schedule a delivery time after the bath leaves our manufacturing facility. Call WaterTech Whirlpools if you have any questions (i.e. price, product, technical, shipping etc.) Phone 1-800-289-8827, Fax: 423-926-6438 email at email@example.com.
INSPECTION AND CLAIMS PROCEDURE: Follow the steps below to eliminate any questions about who is responsible for visible or concealed damage that may have occurred in shipping. Examine the shipping box for signs of damage or mishandling, i.e. staples pulled loose, flaps unglued, punches to the box, severe indentations, or crushed corners. If the box is damaged, the delivery person and receiving person / Consignee must note the damage to the box on delivery paperwork before opening the box. Open the box and inspect the tub for damage. If damage is found, call WaterTech Whirlpools at 1-800-289-8827 before accepting tub. Minor defects such as scuffs, scratches, etc… can be easily taken care of by one of our service people. All issues need to be resolved before signing delivery paperwork.
CONCEALED DAMAGE: WaterTech Whirlpools allows the consignee / owner no more than 48 hours from time of receipt to inspect and report any concealed damage (i.e. leaks, broken pipes, etc…) or shortages of merchandise ordered (i.e. heater, drain, jet trim, etc…). Report concealed damage and shortage to Americas Best Whirlpools 1-800-289-8827.
FAILURE OF THE CONSIGNEE TO INSPECT AND REPORT ANY CONCEALED DAMAGE WITHIN THE 48 HOUR PERIOD PLACES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGE ON THE CONSIGNEE.
PRE-TEST YOUR TUB: You must pretest your tub for leaks within 48 hours of receipt. WaterTech Whirlpools tubs go through rigorous testing for plumbing leaks and proper operation prior to shipping, but as a secondary precaution, the tub must be re-tested for leaks and proper operation within the allotted 48 hours and before installation. Test your tub in a location that will not be damaged by spilled water such as a basement, driveway, or a garage. Pre-testing your tub allows you to find any plumbing connections that might have worked loose during shipping.
HOW TO PRE-TEST YOUR TUB: Place your tub on a firm flat surface, make sure top of tub is level in all directions. Tape over the drain. Fill with water to 1 or 2 inches above the highest jet. Plug the motor into a GFCI protected outlet, and with the pump running, check all pipes and fittings for moisture. If no leaks are found, remove tape over drain and check for proper drainage. If all is correct, you may continue the Installation process.
IF ANY PROBLEMS ARE DISCOVERED DO NOT INSTALL THE TUB UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH A WATERTECH WHIRLPOOLS REPRESENTATIVE AT 1-800-289-8827