C5638 Whirlpool and Air Bath Tub Combination
Create elegance and luxury without sacrificing space with this classic oval 56 in. x 38 in. acrylic whirlpool and air bath combination tub. Relax in comfort with its curved lumbar backrest and enjoy the ultimate in relaxation through the combined sensations of gentle effervescence and targeted massage. Soak up to your chin in its 18 in. depth and bathe without feeling confined in its extra wide 38 in. span, all the while accommodating a tight space with its 56 in. length. Its curved shape and inward sloping deck create a designer look compared to rectangular tubs with flat decks. The streamlined design is not only elegant but also allows for easy cleaning. A galvanized steel base supports the tub and ensures long-lasting quality. Use this tub for drop-in installations in either a free-standing island cabinet or a built-in alcove setting for a beautiful bathroom that says custom all the way. To further customize your limited space and prevent water being trapped on the corners of a drop-in cabinet, install one of our hand-held showers or install an oval shower rod and curtain. Enjoy all the benefits of a therapeutic, luxurious bathing experience and classic design in your small space with this oval combo tub.
Made in America.
Bath is shown in optional jet/ trim packages. Comes standard in color of the tub.
- 6 hydrotherapy spa jets, fully adjustable for pressure and direction
- Fully adjustable 7.5 amp whirlpool pump (upgrade available – see accessories)
- Whirlpool plumbed with rigid schedule 40 PVC
- 16 air injectors with built in check valves to keep water from entering air lines
- Variable speed 8 amp heated air blower
- Scratch resistant, non-porous .125 in. thick Acrylic. Thickest in the industry
- Optional Heater available
- Galvanized steel reinforced tub base
- Quiet rubber cushioned motor mounts
- WaterTECH promotes the use of bath oils, bubble bath, and other bath products
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Molded in Texture, slip resistant tub floor for added safety
- Reversible Drain
- Automatic purge cycle 20 minutes after blower is turned off evaporates remaining moisture in manifold and air lines
- Dimensions: 56″ x 38”
- Water capacity: Varies according to bather
- Standard pump and blower location opposite end of the drain (if custom pump location is needed call WaterTECH at 800-289-8827)
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.