The 7343 Elite combination tub uses every inch of its oval design to accommodate two bathers. Each end mirrors the other and creates a soothing symmetry.
Create a spa oasis for two when you choose the 7343 Elite combination tub for your master bath. Sit face to face with your partner as you enjoy hydrotherapy massage from the 12 whirlpool jets and heated air bubbles from 21 air injectors. Each end of the tub has a sloped lumbar support, integrated armrests, and raised headrests. The Top Overflow means you can fill the tub nearly to the top, so you can get enough water depth for both of you.
The clean lines of the tub add a touch of modern style and make it easy to clean. Genuine Lucite acrylic adds a high-gloss surface that’s beautiful and durable. Schedule 40 rigid PVC pipe is hand-formed to ensure proper water drainage, so water doesn’t get trapped in the lines, ensuring clean water for every bath. A galvanized steel base means the tub floor won’t sag or buckle.
We believe our tubs are made so well that we back them with a lifetime guarantee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Top Overflow drain
- High gloss durable Lucite acrylic shell
- Steel reinforced floor
- Rigid schedule 40 PVC waterlines
- Automatic drying cycle with blower; dries lines, manifold, and air injectors
- 3-speed pressure controller
- Interchangeable pulsating jet FREE
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 73” x 43"
- Number of jets: 12
- Number of air injectors: 21
- Water capacity: varies according to size of bather
- Pump: 9-amp high pressure
- Blower: 8-amp, variable speed, 300-watt heated air blower
- Shipping weight: 184 lbs.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.